Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 62.

Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler
My seven-layer cookies turned out awesome!
Frost the refrigerated layers with the chocolate.
Cover with sprinkles.
The hardest part was cutting it neatly! 
Isn't that pretty?
I mean, how gorgeous is that?  And for how elegant it looks, it's not that difficult to make!
 Then I went down to the art room and did this piece in about 40 minutes.  It's all fabric, newspaper and embellishments - no paint.
DREAM 

I really like how it turned out.
 Then I finished this other piece.  I'm not crazy about it but they can't all be winners.


 Here are my two inchies for the day:
 And a breakfast for my dad which he loves on the days he doesn't have to run off to work:  cheesy corn cakes with turkey bacon and eggs.
I'm trying to live my life the best I can right now.  Just keeping  myself very, very busy.  THis may not be the happiest time in my life right now, but it sure is the most productive!

3 comments:

  1. Love your art. You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful piece of art. Very creative. Stopping over from #GTTuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You can find more on my story, show, etc. at www.amyoes.com - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete