Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 43: AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I can't stand it - I am SO hungry, I can't even think straight.  I find it harder and harder to concentrate on my artwork.  All I want to do is play with food ad dream about it.  This is torture.

This sweatshirt perfectly expresses my feelings at this point!
So today, I was in the kitchen for almost six hours!  Cooking and cooking for my fortunate family members who can eat.
Amaretti Cookies

Vinegar Cookies (don't knock 'em till you try 'em!)
Really easy Cinnamon Rolls with Pecans
chocolate pretzel cookies
crispy seltzer waffles
eggs and toast for mom
A breakfast wrap for dad with eggs, cheese, and turkey bacon
 Then I made a really easy, quick dinner:  Turkey Chili Cornbread Casserole.  I think it took me no more than 20 minutes to make!
Cook the ground turkey, saute the onion and garlic.
Add diced tomatoes, corn, and spices.
After simmering for 10 minutes, add the black beans.
Mix together some cornmeal, eggs, sugar, and baking powder for a crust that will fluff up when baked for 20 minutes.
 Spring is really in its element now.  It's a beautiful thing to watch it unfold.  There are always things to be grateful for.

 My giraffe decided he liked the hat I made!

Jam Thumbprint Cookies
Blueberry-Orange Muffins
Baked peanut butter doughnuts with a chocolate glaze
Soft Pretzels
Pecan Crescent Cookies
HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!   When oh lord when?!

No comments:

Post a Comment