Sunday, April 3, 2011

Some photographs of my paintings...for a book!

Leona is helping me put together a little book of some of my paintings just to have, and to sell at future art shows.  Here is a sneak at some of the pictures!
Singing Tree Revisited

Spring Rain

Still Life #1

Still Life #2

Tears For Tomorrow

The Day Is My Friend

Trauma

Vulnerable

We Have Secrets

Whirling Sadness

Winter Meeting

Yellow Sky, Open Heart
The Best Day Ever

Blushing Tree

Breath Of Flight

Can We Trust?

Can't Distract

Childhood

City Dream

Dancing On Shattered Glass

Drowning Tear

Enchantment

End Of Summer

Envious Love

Fierce
Girls Playing

Heart On Her Sleeve

Heart Pounds

Home Sweet Home

I Am Me

I Can Hold On

Laugh At Fear

Mommy Can't Fix This
My Sky Is Vibrant

My World Has Split
Over The Moon

Pink Joy

Pink Road

Reaching Star

Rejoicing Under A Red Sky

Seasons

Seeing Eye
Self Portrait

Shadow of Myself
Shine

Singing Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment