Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 32...

I finished the backgrounds I started the other day...
Pair of Hearts

Imagine

My Moon
 Then I started this background...



Another background

These are some sketches for some future pieces.
Spring flowers!




In the kitchen, I cooked up some cinnamon streusel pancakes.

With a cinnamon-butter-sugar mixture sprinkled on top, it makes a sweet breakfast treat!
 Then I whipped up some banana stuffed french toast.
 My dad loved the homemade flour tortilla I made him yesterday, so this time I filled it with eggs, smoked salmon, onions, and cream cheese.

 I wanted to do something different for my mom's breakfast, so I made her an Apple-Spiced Breakfast Soup.
Boil apples, water, honey, golden raisins, walnuts, and spices.
Bring to a boil and stir in bread to thicken the soup.
Stir in plain yogurt and lemon juice.
 I also made a whole wheat bread with wild rice cooked into it.


 Then I made Molasses Cookies.  The dough came out perfectly - this is a great recipe.
 And for the grand finale, some Linzer Cookies.


 It's a full buffet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment