Monday, April 25, 2011

Food-Art Therapy

I finished the "Music Everywhere" piece I started the other day.


PLAY WITH LIFE






That deep dish pizza pie really went!!!


One more felt inchie.
 In the kitchen: Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies.
 


For my dad, I made a sort of breakfast burritto:  I boiled a potato, scrambled some eggs with cheese, made a flour tortilla, and stuffed it all inside! 

Boil potatoes

Saucte potatoes with onion and garlic.
Scrambled some eggs and cheese.
Stuff it all inside.
Now that's a wrap!
For my mom, I made homemade egg barley by mixing flour, water, and a egg, grating the dough with a cheese grater, and air-drying it for a day, then boiling it for 30 minutes.
I then sauteed it with onions, mushroom, garlic, ad scrambled eggs.  She loved it!
Then I bought a bag of potato chips...

Made some potato chip cookies...
...and dipped them in chocolate!
Baking is definitely a very therapeutic thing.  I am SO hungry I can't stand it!
Buttery Soft Pretzels
 In the art room, I did some more felt inchies...
For the art convention I am going to this week, we had to decorate a garden hat, so I decided to glue them all onto the hat!

I am hoping that this Art Convention will be a really nice distraction for me, since I am still starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment