Monday, January 24, 2011

When your inner critic is right?

Okay, so what do you do when you absolutely hate what you've done to a piece and there seems to be no hope in redeeming it?
So I made these awesome textured backgrounds, and I guess my inspiration was running dry.  I just didn't know what to do with the backgrounds.

I should have kept it more abstract and added fabric, charms, etc.  Now I don't know what to do with them.  I guess I will come back to it in a few  days.

This was a textured background I painted over where I actually like how it came out.  I just don't know what to paint anymore.

This is another big inchies piece that I did.

Here is close-up.

This was a still life I did with Leona, who helped me organize my art show and make it possible.

This was actually the first still life I did.

Some wonderful art books I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment