Sunday, January 23, 2011

Top Ten...

I can't wait until I am beyond thinking about medical things.  These are the to ten things I am going to do once these fistulas heal!!!!

In medicine, a fistula (pl. fistulas or fistulae) is an abnormal connection or passageway between two epithelium-lined organs or vessels that normally do not connect. It is generally a disease condition, but a fistula may be surgically created for therapeutic reasons.  (google.com)


1.)  Get a huge fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements and eat it ALL!  EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS
2.)  Wear some nice and comfy sweatpants (I have a drain on my right side which doesn't slip through pants so I am doomed to wearing dresses in the cold, cold winter!!!!)
3.) Stuff my face with lots of beans and vegetables!!!!
4.) Wear a two piece bathing suit
5.) Go to Disneyworld - where dreams are born!
6.) Donate all of my ostomy bags to a children's hospital or someone who needs them more than I do
7.) Rub my tummy every day and feel what it is like to only have a bellybutton there
8.) Travel on my own and do whatever the hell I want
9.) Relish how GOOD I smell and CLEAN I feel
10.) Be truly, truly grateful and happy, and never let anything else ever get me down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment