Sunday, January 23, 2011

Morning Baking on a Sunday




I wake up around 6am, and the first thing I usually do is bake.  It gets my juices flowing.
First, blueberry waffles for dad.  It's Sunday and he's off of work, so very rarely does he get a leisurely warm breakfast.

And a little note for a personal touch!

I made my mom some banana muffins - I threw in some walnuts, golden raisins, and shredded coconut.  She likes my hodgepodges.

Our oven must have been filthy because when I opened it, it was smoking up like crazy - I was so scared the fire alarm was going to go off!



They smell really good - I really can't wait until I can have fruit again!

I still have to figure out what I am going to do with all of my art after the art show - just wait for my next show, I guess!  

I'm trying to get my pieces professionally photographed and put together a book I could sell at my shows.

This is our Notions room - a nice peaceful room for sewing and jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment